Change of Staff in Moncton

Philip Dowling

Hi All

It was with great reluctance that I accepted the resignation of Jim Allen as Chief of the Moncton FIR.

Jim has served in that capacity and others within VATCAN for a number of years with distinction.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jim for his incredible hard work in Moncton over the last year and a half and also for all his hard work in the other roles he has fulfilled.  I am sure you will all join me in wishing Jim the very best for the future.  The good news is, Jim will still be around, manning the scopes!  So that is wonderful!

As you will have seen, there was a posting for the Moncton FIR chief.  We have now concluded that process and I am very pleased to announce that Stephen Hayward.  Stephen comes to us with a wealth of hobby and real world experience which also includes holding the Deputy Chief position in Moncton. 

Please join me in welcoming Stephen to the Chiefs position.  I look forwards to seeing Stephen continue Jim's amazing work and seeing Moncton continue to grow from strength to strength!

Phil Dowling  (813710)
VATCAN Division Director

p.dowling@vatcan.ca
vatcan.ca
6BWg8WR.png