VATCAN5 Resignation

Philip Dowling

Hi All

It is with great sadness that I announce that I accepted the resignation of Jeff McMillan from the VATCAN5 (VATCAN Communications & Events Director) role. 

Jeff has increasing responsibilities occurring with his job and is finding it difficult to find the time for his VATSIM activities and had the good grace to prioritize the needs of the division by stepping down to allow someone with more time to take the role. 

I would like to thank Jeff for both his tireless work and thoughtful measure of stepping down as his time becomes more restricted.  As always, our jobs and real world priorities must always come first, this is something I always encourage.  So thank you for the time you were able to give us Jeff, it is hugely appreciated by all of VATCAN's members.

Myself and Travis will be looking over this role in the next couple of days after which we will post for applications for this role.

Again please join me in thanking Jeff for his incredible hard work and best wishes for his future endeavours!  I hope we will see Jeff on the network from time to time!!

Thank you

Phil Dowling  (813710)
VATCAN Division Director

p.dowling@vatcan.ca
vatcan.ca
6BWg8WR.png

Thanks Jeff for all your hard work and the contributions you put into it while as VATCAN5. The work you put towards increasing out social presence and improving our overall communications were much appreciated.

Travis Chan (1402756)

Deputy Division Director

t.chan@vatcan.ca

6BWg8WR.png