Whither Moncton Mondays?

Kevin Finch

Hi. I was planning to fly Moncton Monday today (4/13/2020) but noticed that all trace of it had disappeared from the events calendar so I flew out just after lunch.

In fact, I had this set up as a VA event but pulled it when your listing disappeared.

I would like to organize another one if they're still on.

Kevin Finch

VP-Events

Virtual United Airlines

Kevin,

The event runs every Monday night starting at 2300z for 4 hours. Please reach out to me @ events@czqm.ca for when you would like to plan your VA arrival, and we shall try to add a few extra controllers for the evening.

Cheers,

Jagard

EC CZQM

Moncton FIR

Deputy Chief 

Email: deputychief@czqm.ca

CZQM_300x300.png

Kevin,

The event runs every Monday night starting at 2300z for 4 hours. Please reach out to me @ events@czqm.ca for when you would like to plan your VA arrival, and we shall try to add a few extra controllers for the evening.

Cheers,

Jagard

EC CZQM

Thanks, Jagard, but our numbers don't warrant any extra controllers... :-(

Moncton Mondays are still not showing up on VATCAN events; there are some OTSes and a few Northern Lites from Edmonton.

Kevin,

Cheers,

Jagard

EC CZQM

Thanks, Jagard, but our numbers don't warrant any extra controllers... :-(

Moncton Mondays are still not showing up on VATCAN events; there are some OTSes and a few Northern Lites from Edmonton.

Can't remember when we haven't been here for a Moncton Monday.  You are welcome every Monday!  And even give us a heads up for a plan for situational awareness!