Edmonton FIR Leadership Changes.

Philip Dowling

All

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that the the Edmonton FIR has a new FIR Chief and Deputy. 

Todd Blanchette will be taking on the role of FIR Chief and Nathan Dean will be Deputy FIR Chief. Todd and Nathan, over the last month or so have been familiarising themselves with the FIR.  I know they have some exciting ideas and plans for the FIR and look forwards to seeing what they come up with for Edmonton in the very near future.

Additionally.  I'd like to announce that the Edmonton CI, Mark Trumble will soon be departing from his role as CI to navigate the beer laden waters of University!  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Mark for his tireless work as CI and his continued efforts for the FIR.  And to wish him the very best of luck at University!

Mark will be succeeded by Thomas Smith.  Thomas has already been putting in a lot of time in his role as Mentor/Instructor and I anticipate we will continue to see more great things from Thomas as he get's his feet under the desk.

Please join me in welcoming the new FIR leadership to Edmonton!

Phil Dowling  (813710)
VATCAN Division Director

p.dowling@vatcan.ca
vatcan.ca
6BWg8WR.png

Thank you all! Very excited to be here and use my talents to assist VATCAN and ZEG. Looking forward to working with you all!

Nathan Dean (1366416)

CZEG Deputy FIR Chief

n.dean@vatcan.ca

ZEG_DepChief.jpg

• 4 weeks later...